Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, among India’s greatest and the most economic health care service providers in World is set to emerge as an international business model for its ability to accommodate affordability, quality, scale, transparency, credibility and sustainable profitability. Equipped with all super- tertiary care and forte facilities the medical world offers, it’s a one-stop destination for any health care demand a man that is common demands. It may be noted that the rich come here for the best health care and the poor come here for the concentrated attention they are able to get from an exclusive hospital in the world. No one is rejected treatment because of lack of funds. The group has established its presence in Guwahati, Kolkata,Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Raipur, Jamshedpur, Bangalore, Mysore, Dharwad, Kolar, Shimoga and Davangere.
Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital additionally have oncology services for most kinds of cancer including gastro intestinal and head,neck, breast, cervical, lungs.
Renowned because of its cost cutting strategy in many innovative methods, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital continues to be ranked 36th among “WORLD’s 50 MOST ADVANCED BUSINESSES” by Rapid Businesses in2012.
Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital at a Glimpse:
- Hospitals that are 2 JCI accredited
- Hospitals that are 4 NABH accredited
- 1302 full time physicians – 11,359 man-years of expertise
- Assembly line strategy of expertise that is nurturing
- Exposure to large quantities of instances
- Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Centre – Among India’s greatest Comprehensive Cancer Centre with innovative therapeutics
- Among the greatest Dialysis unit in India
- Among the biggest heart hospital on earth with 80 beds focused on post surgical paediatric cardiac ICU in Bangalore
- Performed the greatest amount of paediatric cardiac operations in the world
- India’s biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- Among the biggest telemedicine networks in the world
- Recognised center for Organ Transplants – Heart and Kidney, Liver grafts
- Rated 36th among the 50 Most Progressive Companies in World by Fast Company in 2012