The new symbol expresses the essence of Novas new identity the enjoyment of good health.
The new name and carefully crafted lettering convey the obligation to pro, world class standards that Nova offers patients and its doctors. The emblem symbol n signifies, through its contour that is unstable, the energy of life. The simplicity of the entire layout cues their families and the uncomplicated, personal attention patients came to experience at Nova. To finish the appearance, a lively blue green colour vignette was used to leave a joyous and carefree feeling to onlookers.
Nova is recognized as an advanced supplier of health services. This new symbol symbolizes Nova’s dedication towards world class surgical attention. Identity and our new logo will empower us to distribute ethos and our services in a more straightforward, more excited manner, and encourage an atmosphere of joie de vivre.
The centres of excellence of Nova Specialty Hospitals encompass a vast collection of surgical procedures, including some unusual and really distinctive processes which are performed only in India, at Nova. Nova’s team of skilled surgeons, specialized infrastructure and improved medical technology is the basis of our patient care. Listed here are crucial processes performed under some of the specialties.
- Balloon Dilatation,
- Gastroenterology Endoscopy,
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy, ERCP
- General Surgery
- Open Hernias,
- Anal Procedures,
- Thyroid, Breast,
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy,
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy,
- Gall Bladder Stones,
- Hernia Repair
- Implantable Collamer Lens,
- Ophthalmology Phacoemulsification/Cataract,
- Knee and Orthopaedics
- Shoulder Arthroscopy,
- Bank-artwork Repair,
- Rotator Cuff,
- Hip Replacement,
- Arthroscopic Meniscectomy and
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Back Surgery Percutaneous Endoscopic Lumbar Disectomy (PELD),
- Totally Endoscopic Lumbar Disectomy
- Surgical Oncology
- Modified Hemithyroidectomy,
- Breast Cancer Conservate Surgery,
- Radical Mastectomy,
- Early Period Lip and Oral Cancer,
- TURP and Biopsy