Sterling Hospitals manages and owns among the top regional chain of corporate hospitals –Sterling Hospitals. The company’s doctrine remains a supplier of world class health care to international clientele, and to be patient centric, follower of ethical medical practices.
Sterling Hospitals is participated in supplying high quality clinical and surgical care in a host of essential specialties like
- Cardiology in India and CVTS operations,
- Neurology and Neuro- operations,
- Liver and Renal Transplant in India(Live and cadaveric),
- GI Medicine and Operations,
- Oncology and Onco-operation,
- Essential and Emergency Care,
- Trauma and Orthopedic,
- Neonatology in addition to General Medicine and Operations.
Sterling has seven multi-specialty hospitals out of which hospitals at Bhavnagar, Rajkot and Ahmedabad, Baroda are tertiary care specialization hospitals. The lead hospital is among its type across Gujarat with 7 important procedure theaters, 290 beds and over 125 ICU beds.
Services Provided to International Patients
We at Sterling Hospitals are dedicated to your own well-being. Conforming to the best practices global, Sterling Hospitals offer you more better alternatives, alternatives and greater flexibility of treatment.
Services are the center & back part. Satisfaction & patient comfort are Concern & the areas of Sterling Hospitals is to focus and to provide the greatest standard healthcare services. To achieve it Sterling hospitals has left no stone unturned.
Services that are essential
- 24 hrs Cardiac Helpline Services and Crisis Stroke
- Specific programmes contain Bone Marrow Transplant, Renal Transplant & Liver Transplant
- Specialized services include Stroke Practice, Diabetes Clinic, Pain Clinic, Wellness Practice and Sleep Laboratory
- Special Services including medical vacations, health check-ups and well-being seminars for Corporate