Dr. Hari Goyal is renowed Medical Oncologist based in Delhi. He is working as Consultant with Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Experience in Oncology
- Tata Memorial hospital : 6 months
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute : 1 year
- AIIMS ,Delhi : 3 years and 6 months.
- Batra hospital , New delhil: 3 years
- B.L Kapoor Hospital, New delhi :2 years
- Action Cancer Hospital ,New delhi : 6 years
- Unusual neurological syndrome of hyperkplexia. Rajasthan, 1993
- Acute carbon monoxide poisoning leading to myocardial injury, motor ataxia, Journal of association physicians on india. 45: 408:1997.
- Brain stem infarct : unusual neurological complication of cerebral malaria Journal of association physicians on india. 45: 408:1997
- Electrocardiographic diagnosis of acute M.I.in left BBB : Current medical trends : 1997 :1: 111-112.
- Primary extranodal non-hodgkins lymphoma in northern india : Proc Am Soc clin oncol.: 22: 611: 2003.
- Testicular germ cell tumors: experience from a single centre in india: Proc Am Soc clin oncol :22: 422: 2003.
- Imatinib mesylate in treatment of CML : Proc Am Soc clin oncol: 22: 221: 2003.
- Oxaliplatin and folinic acid and 5-FU : A first line therapy in colorectal cancer: Oncology: 2002.
- Long term outcome of hairy cell leukemia: experience from a IRCH. AIIMS.Oncology hematology . 2003.
- Interferon induced lupus nephritis in patients of CML: March 2005 : 46:481-482.
- Novel and effective management of capecitabine induced hand foot syndrome: Proc Am Soc clin oncol: 23:751: 2004(Abstract 8105)
- Clinical research associate in protocol 94CE 32 .Phase III comparative study of combination treatment with TLC D99 liposomal doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide and doxorubicin in metastatic breast cancer .
- A Multicentric ,open label phase III clinical trial to evaluate the safety of filgrastim in cancer patients with grade 3 or 4 chemotherapy induced neutropenia.
- Organizing secretary ,4th international seminar on psycosocial oncology ,new delhi ,april 1999.