Coronary Angiography In India Package Details
Cost Of Coronary Angiography In India
$500 USD *
* this is an approximate cost and may vary depending on the condition of the patient.
Stay In Hospital : 1
Post Discharge Stay in India : 2 Days
Success Rate of Coronary Angiography in India : 100%
Coronary Angiography Package Inclusions :
Hospital Room Charges (For The Specified Period)
Why undertake your Coronary Angiography medical tour to India with Medicure Medical Travels
Because we have the right expertise and knowledge of organizing medical travel tours for clients from across the globe. We have have been serving our clients with full dedication and sincerity. We are proud to work with the best internationally certified hospitals and doctors which enable us to to give you high quality treatments at very affordable prices in India. We have facilitated over 1200+ patients from across the globe with high quality and exceptional services. Out medical tour to India is budget friendly and takes care of all your requirements. We provide a very affordable low cost Coronary Angiography in India at top cardiac hospitals in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai etc. Not only is the Coronary Angiography price in India the cheapest in the world but also has the best success rate among all the countries.
Medicure Medical Travels in alliance with various top cardiac hospitals in India provides the best heart surgery packages with top cardiac surgeons of India giving you an exceptionally all rounded best medical tour experience. If you need more information about Coronary Angiography price in India or different CRT-D Implant packages available feel free to call us or email us your query.
India has some of the best hospitals for Angiography that conduct these surgeries highly affordable price. Cost of Coronary Angiography in India is the lowest in the world. Backed by top cardiac surgeons and latest medical technologies the success rate of Angiography is extremely good. There are various Coronary Angiography packages available to the patients who need to undergo this surgery.
READ : Best Hospitals India
READ : Profiles Of Doctors
Coronary Angiography In India Surgery Details
Coronary angiography is a test that uses dye and special x rays to show the insides of your coronary arteries. The coronary arteries supply oxygen-rich blood to your heart.
A waxy substance called plaque can build up inside the coronary arteries. The buildup of plaque in the coronary arteries is called coronary heart disease (CHD).
Over time, plaque can harden or rupture (break open). Hardened plaque narrows the coronary arteries and reduces the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart. This can cause chest pain or discomfort called angina.
If the plaque ruptures, a blood clot can form on its surface. A large blood clot can mostly or completely block blood flow through a coronary artery. This is the most common cause of a heart attack. Over time, ruptured plaque also hardens and narrows the coronary arteries.
How will coronary angiography in India be done:
During coronary angiography in India, special dye is released into the bloodstream. The dye makes the coronary arteries visible on x-ray pictures. This helps doctors see blockages in the arteries.
A procedure called cardiac catheterization is used to get the dye into the coronary arteries.
For this procedure, a thin, flexible tube called a catheter is put into a blood vessel in your arm, groin (upper thigh), or neck. The tube is threaded into your coronary arteries, and the dye is released into your bloodstream. X-ray pictures are taken while the dye is flowing through the coronary arteries.
Cardiologists in India (heart specialists) usually do cardiac catheterization in a hospital. You’re awake during the procedure, and it causes little or no pain. However, you may feel some soreness in the blood vessel where the catheter was inserted.
Cardiac catheterization rarely causes serious complications.
Who needs coronary angiography in India:
Your doctor may recommend coronary angiography if you have:
- Angina. This is unexplained pain or pressure in your chest. You also may feel it in your shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back. The pain my even feel like indigestion.
- Survived a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). This is a condition in which your heart suddenly and unexpectedly stops beating.
- Abnormal results from tests such as an EKG (electrocardiogram), exercise stress test, or other test.
- Coronary angiography also might be done on an emergency basis, such as during a heart attack. If angiography shows blockages in your coronary arteries, your doctor may do a procedure called angioplasty. This procedure can open blocked heart arteries and prevent further heart damage.
Coronary angiography also can help your doctor plan treatment after you’ve had a heart attack, especially if you have major heart damage or if you’re still having chest pain.
Risks associated with coronary angiography:
Coronary angiography is a common medical test. It rarely causes serious problems. However, complications can include:
- Bleeding, infection, and pain at the catheter insertion site.
- Damage to blood vessels. Rarely, the catheter may scrape or poke a hole in a blood vessel as it’s threaded to the heart.
- An allergic reaction to the dye that’s used during the test.
Other, less common complications include:
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats). These irregular heartbeats often go away on their own. However, your doctor may recommend treatment if they persist.
- Kidney damage caused by the dye that’s used during the test.
- Blood clots that can trigger a stroke, heart attack, or other serious problems.
- Low blood pressure.
- A buildup of blood or fluid in the sac that surrounds the heart. This fluid can prevent the heart from beating properly.
- As with any procedure involving the heart, complications can sometimes be fatal. However, this is rare with coronary angiography.
The risk of complications is higher in people who are older and in those who have certain diseases or conditions (such as chronic kidney disease and diabetes).
Why get coronary angiography in India through Medicure Medical Travels?
Because we have the right expertise and knowledge of organizing medical travel tours for clients from across the globe. We have have been serving our clients with full dedication and sincerity. We are proud to work with the best internationally certified hospitals and doctors which enable us to to give you high quality treatments at very affordable prices in India.
Coronary Angiography India, Cost of Coronary Angiography , Coronary Angiography Mumbai, Delhi, Low Cost Coronary Angiography Mumbai India, Coronary Angiography Hospital Mumbai, Coronary Angiography Delhi Hospital, Cost Coronary Angiography Mumbai, Delhi-India, Low Cost Coronary Angiography Hospital, Affordable Coronary Angiography Hospital Mumbai, Delhi, Cost Coronary Angiography Hospital Delhi, Cost Coronary Angiography Mumbai, Affordable Coronary Angiography Hospital Bangalore, Pune, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Coronary Angiography Ahmadabad, Cost Coronary Angiography Chennai, Coronary Angiography Hospital Pune, Low Cost Coronary Angiography Hyderabad