Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery Package Details
Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery Cost In India
1. Single Room $12,600 USD *
2. Twin Sharing Room $11,300 USD *
* this is an approximate cost and may vary depending on the condition of the patient.
Stay In Hospital : 9 Days
Post Discharge Stay in India : 7 Days
Success Rate of Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in India : 98%
Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery Package Inclusions :
Hospital Room Charges (For The Specified Period)
Why undertake your Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery medical tour to India with Medicure Medical Travels
Because we have the right expertise and knowledge of organizing medical travel tours for clients from across the globe. We have have been serving our clients with full dedication and sincerity. We are proud to work with the best internationally certified hospitals and doctors which enable us to to give you high quality treatments at very affordable prices in India. We have facilitated over 1200+ patients from across the globe with high quality and exceptional services. Out medical tour to India is budget friendly and takes care of all your requirements. We provide a very affordable low cost Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in India at top cardiac hospitals in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai etc. Not only is Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery price in India the cheapest in the world but also has the best success rate among all the countries.
Medicure Medical Travels in alliance with various top cardiac hospitals in India provides the best heart surgery packages with top cardiac surgeons of India giving you an exceptionally all rounded best medical tour experience. If you need more information about Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery price in India or different valve replacement surgery packages available feel free to call us or email us your query.
India has some of the best hospitals for Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery that conduct these surgeries highly affordable price. Cost of Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in India is the lowest in the world. Backed by top cardiac surgeons and latest medical technologies the success rate of Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery is extremely good. There are various Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery packages available to the patients who need to undergo this surgery.
READ : Top Hospitals In India
READ : Profiles Of Doctors
READ : Patient Testimonials
(PLEASE NOTE : CE FDA APPROVEDSt. Jude Valve will be used for the surgery. If you want a valve of specific brand that too can be arranged)
Why Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery In India
Double Heart Valve Replacement surgery in India is used to repair or replace diseased heart valves.
Blood that flows between different chambers of your heart must flow through a heart valve. Blood that flows out of your heart into large arteries must flow through a heart valve.
These valves open up enough so that blood can flow through. They then close, keeping blood from flowing backward.
There are four valves in your heart:
- Aortic valve
- Mitral valve
- Tricuspid valve
- Pulmonary valve
How will Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery In India be done:
During the Double Heart Valve Replacement surgery in India, the surgeon opens your chest to get to your heart and the problem valve. You will be asleep during the operation and will feel no pain.
During the majority of procedures, your heart will be temporarily stopped and you’ll be put on a heart/lung machine that takes over your breathing and blood circulation. Alternatively, there are some procedures that may be performed on a beating heart. Your surgeon will decide which type of procedure is best for your particular needs.
A minimally invasive Double Heart Valve Replacement technique may also be an option for you. With recent advances in technologies and procedural techniques, more cardiac surgeons are using minimally invasive procedures to replace heart valves.
These procedures may potentially reduce pain, scarring, and your recovery time. You and your doctor will determine which method will best treat your condition.
Double Heart Valve Replacement surgery in India is performed with one of the three types of incisions shown in this illustration. Minimally invasive surgery uses a ‘mini’ incision in the ‘breastbone’ (sternum) or under your right pectoral muscle to access the heart valve.
Who needs Double Valve Replacement Surgery In India:
You may need surgery if your valve does not work properly.
- A valve that does not close all the way will allow blood to leak backwards. This is called regurgitation.
- A valve that does not open fully will limit forward blood flow. This is called stenosis.
You may need heart valve surgery for these reasons:
- Defects in your heart valve are causing major heart symptoms, such as chest pain (angina), shortness of breath, fainting spells (syncope), or heart failure.
- Tests show that the changes in your heart valve are beginning to seriously affect your heart function.
- Your doctor wants to replace or repair your heart valve at the same time as you are having open heart surgery for another reason.
- Your heart valve has been damaged by infection of the heart valve (endocarditis).
- You have received a new heart valve in the past, and it is not working well, or you have other problems such as blood clots, infection, or bleeding.
Some of the heart valve problems treated with Double Valve Replacement Surgery In India are:
- Aortic insufficiency
- Aortic stenosis
- Congenital heart valve disease
- Mitral regurgitation – acute
- Mitral regurgitation – chronic
- Mitral stenosis
- Mitral valve prolapse
- Pulmonary valve stenosis
- Tricuspid regurgitation
- Tricuspid valve stenosis
Risks Associated With Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery In India :
The risks for any anesthesia include:
- Problems breathing
- Reactions to medications
The risks for any surgery include:
- Blood clots in the legs that may travel to the lungs
- Infection, including in the lungs, kidneys, bladder, chest, or heart valves
The risks for cardiac surgery include:
- Heart attack
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- Kidney failure
- Post-pericardiotomy syndrome — low fever and chest pain that can last for up to 6 months
- Temporary confusion after surgery due to the heart-lung machine
Why get Double Heart Valve Replacement Surgery In India through Medicure Medical Travels?
Because we have the right expertise and knowledge of organizing medical travel tours for clients from across the globe. We have have been serving our clients with full dedication and sincerity. We are proud to work with the best internationally certified hospitals and doctors which enable us to to give you high quality treatments at very affordable prices in India.