CyberKnife Radiosurgery is one of the world's most Innovative Technology to deal with body tumours with pinpoint precision and provide therapy to the cancer cells without affecting the surrounding healthy cells. CyberKnife Radiosurgery brings a new hope for tumor patients who have surgically complex or inoperable tumours that are too complicated to be operated upon, or tumor patients who might be trying to find a nonsurgical alternative to tumor surgery. CyberKnife Radiosurgery is a low -invasive, high energy radiation therapy that provides multiple beams of radiation from a number of angles away from the human body. The precision of CyberKnife Radiosurgery extremely precise such that radiation can be 'fit' to target highly little complicated tumours, like those that are found near vital organs of a human body. This high precision enables Cyberknife to handle several tumor lesions including those that are considered untreatable or inoperable.
CyberKnife Radiosurgery Working Process
A CyberKnife Radiosurgery System uses picture guidance applications to monitor and continuously correct therapy for almost any type of tumour or individual tumor motion in a bosy. It is set by this way ahead of other remedies that are comparable. It enables individuals to relax easily during therapy and to breathe with any support. The Cyberknife incorporates 2 systems that are exceptionally innovative:
1. A graphic-guidance program that permits automatic tracking and verification of tumour places in a patient. It also compensates for any patient movement during the radiosurgery. This method gets rid of the requirement for an invasive mind frame that requires a patient to be still.
2. A multi-jointed automatic arm with six degrees of flexibility offers extraordinary maneuverability in tumours that are being targeted by CyberKnife. A high energy x ray source attached to a CyberKnife robotic provide provides and locates the location of tumour within the body and target radiation from over 1200 sides with sub-mm precision.
3. This high precision signifies a very significant improvement in radiosurgery treatment for tumors. Electronic radiographic pictures of fiducials or bodily characteristics are employed to target radio rays. The radiation that is concentrated beams meet in the tumour decrease radiation effect around healthy cells and at the same time increase the efficiently maximize the effectiveness of the radiation that reaches the tumour.
CyberKnife Radiosurgery versus Conventional Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Conventional Stereotactic Radiosurgery
How Tumor patients benefit from a cyberknife radiosurgery
- Short stay in hospital and faster recovery time
- Very few visits to the hospital
- Done on outpatient basis no need for hospital stay
- Minimal Risk to healthy tissues around the tumor
- Better quality of life during and after radiosurgery
- Lower risk of hearing loss and infections
- Non invasive requires no incisions
- Lower risk of hemorrhage/severe blood loss
Total Cost Estimate of Getting Cyberknife Radiosurgery in India
1. Before commencing cyberknife radiosurgery patient may require investigations, PET CT Scan, MRI which will cost approx USD $750
2. Cyberknife Radiosurgery in India USD $9500
Get certified CERTIFIED WORLD’s LOWEST CYBERKNIFE RADIOSURGERY PACKAGES IN INDIA – CyberKnife Radiosurgery is done in India at a fraction of cost with savings of over 75% compared to similar CyberKnife Radiosurgery done in other parts of the world. Medicure Assist affiliated certified World class hospitals in India provide an expert medical opinion from experienced surgeons and accompanying medical tour package cost which includes stay in hospital in a private deluxe room where the patient’s companion can also stay along with the surgeon’s fee, consumables, medicines and nursing care, patient’s food and airport pick up & drop and translation services if required by the patient etc.
GET A FREE NO OBLIGATION EXPERT MEDICAL OPINION BY TOP DOCTORS FROM INDIA’S LEADING BEST HOSPITALS
Please scan and email your medical reports and images to us to avail this facility. We shall get back you with a Free, No Obligation Expert Medical Opinion from India’s leading Specialist Doctors.
Best CyberKnife Radiosurgery Hospitals in India
India has some of the best hospitals for CyberKnife Radiosurgery in India. Using the latest available technology and techniques the CyberKnife Radiosurgery is done. A large of doctors and surgeons are nationally renowned for their expertise in CyberKnife Radiosurgery in India.
Medicure Assist has been helping international patients in getting treatment in India at world class hospitals. Our patients are fully satisfied with our service and consultancy. Some of the best hospitals in India work with us. We encourage our patients to first read about our patient testimonials and what they feel about medical tourism India. It will give you an idea about Medicure Assist and what drives our work. We have been serving medical tourists with sincerity and dedication since our inception
Read more: Cancer Patients in India Testimonials
About Medicure Assist
Medicure Assist, a leader in the medical tourism industry, offers extensive information related to medical travel, foreign treatment packages, international medical providers, as well as global destinations for health travelers. Medicure Assist assist patients in getting certified high quality treatment in India.
Is Your Treatment Not Listed Above ?
Please accept our sincere apologies. Can you please just send us your treatment query on our mail and we will send you the full treatment details
CyberKnife Radiosurgery India, Cost CyberKnife Radiosurgery,CyberKnife Radiosurgery India, Low Cost CyberKnife Radiosurgery Delhi India, CyberKnife Radiosurgery Hospital Delhi, CyberKnife Radiosurgery Mumbai Hospital, Cost CyberKnife Radiosurgery Mumbai, Delhi-India, Low Cost CyberKnife Radiosurgery Hospital, Affordable CyberKnife Radiosurgery Hospital Mumbai, Delhi, Cost CyberKnife Radiosurgery Hospital Delhi