Non Surgical Non Invasive Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
With no demands surgery like Myomectomy and Hysterectomy. Uterine Artery Embolization Nonsurgical Remedies for Endometriosis, Adenomyosis & Fibroids
Benefits and Advantages of using Uterine Artery Embolization to treat Fibroids
1. It’s done under anaesthesia that was Local. Maybe not anaesthesia that is Common.
2. Needs just a small chip in the epidermis (No operative incision of abdominal cavity).
3. Healing is not longer than from open or hysterectomy myomectomy.
4. After just 3 days the work can be attended by individual.
5. Without any adhesion development was discovered. In operation adhesions are not unusual.
6. Complete treatment of fibroids simultaneously, which isn’t the circumstance with myomectomy.
7. Post treatment no Uterine fibroids have been observed for over 9 years after the treatment was conducted.
8. The Uterine fibroid embolization process includes threat of blood transfusion or almost no loss of blood.
9. Several women can resume light activities as well as most of girls can go back to regular routines (including workout) a week after treatment.
10. Psychologically, actually harmless and economically process -embolisation may have a general edge over other processes as the womb isn’t removed.
Commonly asked questions with regards to Uterine Artery Embolization
Q. What all symptoms can be treated?
1. Solitary / several Fibroids.
3. Unsuccessful myomectomy / return of fibroids after myomectomy
4. High-risk individual with conditions such as anaemia, chronic renal failure etc.
5. Postpartum Hemorrhage
6. Hemorrhage from Cancer of Uterus & Cervix
7. Preoperative embolization to cut back hemorrhage during operation that is uterine
Q. Exactly what are symptoms that are common?
1. Large, strange bleeding and prolonged cycles of menstrual periods, even with clots and may cause anaemia.
2. Leg or back pain, lower stomach
3. heaviness or Lower belly pressure
4. Increased Bladder pressure resulting in a persistent desire to urinate
5. Strain on gut, resulting in constipation
Q. Who can get uterine fibroids?
A. Uterine fibroids have become frequent, even though, frequently they’re quite tiny and cause no trouble. From 20 to 40% of girls 35 and older have uterine fibroids of a significant size. Strain on gut, resulting in constipation and bloating.
Q. Methods to diagnose uterine fibroids in patients?
A. Fibroids are generally diagnosed usually during a gynecologic doctor evaluation. A reduced stomach ultra-sound usually confirms the existence of fibroids. Fibroids can be verified utilizing MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and computerized axial tomography (CAT scan). Treatment that is appropriate is determined by location as well as the dimensions of the fibroids, along with the intensity of signs.
Q. What is Uterine embolization Process?
This is a minimally-invasive treatment process, meaning it needs just a small incision in your skin. It’s done while the individual is conscious but under anesthesia – and feels no discomfort during the whole process. Embolization is done through an interventional radiologist, doctor who are specifically trained to do other minimally-invasive methods as well as this. The radiologist makes a tiny incision or cut in the skin (which is less then 1/4 of an inch) in the crotch and inserts a catheter into an artery. The catheter is guided via the artery to the uterus while the interventional radiologist direct the improvement of the process using a moving x ray (fluoroscopy). The radiologist injects tiny plastic particles that have a very small size such as grains of sand to the artery that’s supplying blood.
This step cuts off blood circulation and causes the cancer (or tumors) to reduce. The artery to the opposite side of the womb is subsequently handled. Uterine Artery Embolization groundwork: A miniature catheter is placed via a chip in your skin directly into an artery and superior into womb. Uterine Artery Embolization of the womb is old and is being done since 1995. Radiologists have utilized it for more than two decades to take care of heavy bleeding. This process has become offered by hospitals.
Q. Uterine Artery Embolization can be done for by which patient?
1. They’ve solitary / several fibroids
2. The fibroids are in symptomatic state
3. There’s absolutely no trace of cancer (as indicated by the PAP-smear or endometrial biopsy)
Q. How effective is the fibroid Uterine Artery Embolization process?
A. Studies reveal that 78 to 94% of girls who have Uterine Artery Embolization experience significant or complete relief from bleeding, pain and additional symptoms. The process is also efficient for multiple fibroids. No re-development of fibroids that are treated is found.
Q. Is there dangers connected with treating fibroid tumors?
A. There are a few risks that are related, as there are with just about any surgical treatment. Many women experience cramping and discomfort in the very first hrs after the embolization process. Some experience temperature and nausea. These signs may be managed with pain medicine and antibiotics. Less than ONE% of the individual want hysterectomy or myomectomy to finish the elimination of a fibroid that is continuing. Hysterectomy and myomectomy bring risks such as infection. Individuals who experience myomectomy might grow adhesions creating organs and tissues in abdominal cavity to blend together, which often leads to additional issues. Moreover, the healing period is a lot more for myomectomy between one to three months.
Cost of Uterine Artery Embolization Treatment in India: USD $3600
PLEASE NOTE : The above mentioned treatment Estimate Costs includes stay of patient in a Private Deluxe Room where the patient’s attendant can also stay, cost of surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and even includes home food and Airport Pick & Drop. A More accurate treatment cost estimate can be provided if complete medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors at hospital in India post arrival and investigative medical tests are done after admission.
GET A FREE NO OBLIGATION EXPERT MEDICAL OPINION BY TOP DOCTORS FROM INDIA’S LEADING BEST HOSPITALS
Please scan and email your medical reports and images to us to avail this facility. We shall get back you with a Free, No Obligation Expert Medical Opinion from India’s leading Specialist Doctors.