“Promoting healthcare to the common masses with the growing needs of society by providing quality and affordable healthcare with commitment”
Shri Jai Prakash Gaur
- 1200 beds -525 beds operational in Phase 1
- 150 Critical Care Beds
- 24 Bedded advanced Neonatal ICU
- 20 bedded Dialysis Unit
- LEED Certified Hospital Building
- Equipped with most advanced RO System patented with PEX piping which reduces baterial growth thus reducing chances of infection.
- Individual AHU for each ICU to prevent cross infection
- Hospital designed keeping in mind “Fire Safety Regulations” to ensure maximum safety
- Ample sunlight in all patient area for “Healing Environment”
- Extensive Horticulture & Landscaping
- Eighteen highly advanced State-of-the-art Modular OTs with:Intelligent OT that provides Image for data transmission all over the world
- Dedicated HEPA filtered IVF procedure room
- Four Cath Lab Bi Plane Cath Lab for paediatric
- Hybrid OR with advance Cardiac interventions along with Clarity platform to reduce radiation dose interventional tool for swift diagnosis and minimum exposure to radiation
- Two high energy Linear Accelerator with 6D robotic couch with 4D CBCT for more precision and lesser side effects
- One Brachytherapy Suite with Wide Bore CT Simulator for better radiation planning
Brain & Spine
- Neuro Navigation system with integrated IGS (Image guided surgery).
- This feature integrates the navigation image to the surgical microscope giving surgeon more clarity and precision
- Intra-operative Spinal Cord Monitoring to ensure patient safety
- PENTERO 900 Surgical Microscope for precision surgery
Dr. (Maj.Gen.) Manoj Luthra,
MS (General Surgery), DNB (General Surgery),
M.Ch. (Cardiac Surgery)
Fellowship (Cardiac Transplantation), Cleveland, USA
- Dr. Luthra completed MS (General Surgery) and M.Ch. (Cardiac Surgery) from AFMC, Pune
- He attended a visiting fellowship in cardiac transplantation from Cleveland Heart Clinic, USA
- Fellowship in coronary artery surgery at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- He has done over 12000 cases in his cardiac surgical career, cases done by him include 8000 bypass surgeries
- He has been credited with doing first ever cardiac transplant with India Armed Forces
- He also specialises in complex congenital neonatal surgeries
Dr. Sumit Goyal, MD, DM
MD (Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
ECMO (European Certification in Medical Oncology)
- Dr. Goyal completed MD (Internal Medicine) from Medical College, Jabalpur and DM (Medical Oncology) from the prestigious Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai
- He has also passed the ESMO Certification Examination in Medical Oncology
- Dr. Goyal has special interest in biological therapy including targeted agents for hematological and solid organ malignancies
Dr. Jagdish Chander, MS
MS (General Surgery), FCLS
General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Dr. Chander completed MS (General Surgery) from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Prior to joining Jaypee Hospital, he was Director Professor and Head, Minimal Access Surgery at Maulana Azad Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi.
- He has many fellowships including organ transplantation from University of Pittsburgh, USA; University of Wisconsin and Medical Centre, Madison, USA.
- He has performed more than 30,000 advanced laparoscopic surgeries
Dr. Gyanendra Agrawal, MD, DM
MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine)
European Diplomate in Respiratory Medicine
Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Dr. Agrawal completed MD (Internal Medicine) and DM (Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine) from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- He is also a European Diplomate in Respiratory Medicine which places him equivalent to any other respiratory physician practicing in Europe.
- Dr. Agrawal specializes in Interventional Pulmonology including conventional Bronchoscopy, EBUS, Medical Thoracoscopy, Whole Lung Lavage, Sleep studies and NIV therapy.
- He is particularly interested in managing critically ill patients, including advanced techniques like ECMO.
Dr. Rajesh Kapoor, MS, M.Ch.
MS (General Surgery), M.Ch. (Surgical Gastroenterology)
GI & Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery
- Dr. Kapoor completed MS (General Surgery) from LLRM Medical College, Meerut and M.Ch. (Surgical Gastroenterology) from SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- He has undergone training in advanced Laparoscopic Surgery from the Leeds Institute of Minimal Invasive Surgery, UK.
- Dr. Kapoor has expertise in the entire spectrum of surgical gastroenterology with special interest in re-operative surgeries and radical procedures for G.I malignancies
Dr. Sanjay Gupta, MS, M.Ch.
MS, M. Ch. (Orthopaedics), FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics)
Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
- Dr. Gupta completed MS (Orthopaedics) from S.N Medical College, Agra and M.Ch (Orthopaedics) from University of Liverpool, U.K
- He holds a Fellowship in Trauma and Orthopaedics from The Royal College of Surgeons, U.K.
- Dr. Gupta has special interests in knee arthroplasty, complex primary and revision TKR, arthroscopic ligament reconstruction and sports medicine
Get certified CERTIFIED WORLD’s LOWEST COST SURGERY PACKAGES HERE IN INDIA – Surgery is done in India at a fraction of cost , with savings of over 75%, compared to similar surgeries done in any other part of the world. Medicure Medical Travels affiliated certified World class hospitals in India provide an expert medical opinion from experienced surgeons and accompanying medical tour package cost which includes stay in hospital in a private deluxe room where the patient’s companion can also stay along with the surgeon’s fee, consumables, medicines and nursing care, patient’s food and airport pick up & drop and translation services if required by the patient etc.
GET A FREE NO OBLIGATION EXPERT MEDICAL OPINION BY TOP DOCTORS FROM INDIA’S LEADING BEST HOSPITALS
Please scan and email your medical reports and images to us at to avail this facility. We shall get back you with a Free, No Obligation Expert Medical Opinion from India’s leading Specialist Doctors and top hospitals in India.