Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital (KDAH) is a social initiative of the Reliance Group. It offers a range of super specialty tertiary care services to patients from all across the world. It is also one of the largest hospitals in Western India with ultra modern equipment and infrastructure to ensure high quality treatment to all our patients
Some of the Key features of our hospital are:
- Full Time System of Specialists: Unlike other hospitals in western India, our senior consultants are available full-time at our hospital. This is very useful especially for foreign patients who have the comfort to know that the treating doctor is readily available for any queries/emergencies
- Sub-specialty Practice: Adhering to international levels of healthcare delivery, KDAH doctors practice sub-specialty rather than as generalists. For ex in Orthopedics, instead of one surgeon performing different surgeries, we have a dedicated surgeon for joint replacement surgery, another for spine surgery, pediatric orthopedics, sports medicine and so forth
- India’s first IMRIS (Intra Operative MRI): KDAH is the first hospital in India to offer an Intraoperative MRI facility. On many occasions brain tumor surgery has to be repeated (on the same patient) because the surgeon is unable to completely remove the tumor in the first surgery. IMRIS enables the surgeon to check the tumor contours with real-time accuracy and take corrective steps to avoid a repeated surgery
- 4th Generation Da Vinci Robot: The only hospital in India to offer robot-assisted surgeries across multiple specialties
- Centers of Excellences: The hospitals boats of centers of excellence for Cancer Care, Pediatric Heart, Organ Transplants, Sports Medicine, Orthopedics and Joint Replacement, Robotic Surgery, Neurology and Neurosurgery using next generation equipment and manned by some of the most talented experts in the field
- Excellent facilities for patients and their relatives: In-house patient relative accommodation, multiple cuisine options available round the clock, spa and salon facilities, and business centre are some of the unique facilities we offer to our international patients
- Health Check Up facilities of International Standards: Our executive health check up facility is separately ensconced and provides end–to-end diagnostic facilities that match up to international standards
- Dedicated International Patient Coordinator: Our Dedicated International Patient Coordinator is available round the clock to assist international patients for all their needs, be it medical, dietary, travel arrangements, regulatory approvals, etc
Get certified CERTIFIED WORLD’s LOWEST COST SURGERY PACKAGES HERE IN INDIA – Surgery is done in India at a fraction of cost , with savings of over 75%, compared to similar surgeries done in any other part of the world. Medicure Medical Travels affiliated certified World class hospitals in India provide an expert medical opinion from experienced surgeons and accompanying medical tour package cost which includes stay in hospital in a private deluxe room where the patient’s companion can also stay along with the surgeon’s fee, consumables, medicines and nursing care, patient’s food and airport pick up & drop and translation services if required by the patient etc.
GET A FREE NO OBLIGATION EXPERT MEDICAL OPINION BY TOP DOCTORS FROM INDIA’S LEADING BEST HOSPITALS
Please scan and email your medical reports and images to us at to avail this facility. We shall get back you with a Free, No Obligation Expert Medical Opinion from India’s leading Specialist Doctors and top hospitals in India.